Michael

My heart sings when I read another of your stories.

I’m transported; I’m taken to another plane; I’m relaxed; I connect.  All this, and more – simply from reading your words and appreciating the experience you’ve described.

Thanks for sharing the spirit of Christmas – and as I write, there are less than 9 hours left in 2013 for me – so happy new year and best wishes to all remaining on BP!

Cheers

David

David West
Executive Director