Mr. Jallow,

Nothing strange is happening in Gambia... The government needs funds to
stay in power and Allah's bank is drying up... so they have to find a way
to collect funds... So every business small, large, etc would need to pay
up for the gov't to survive. The language is very clear it is a scheme to
boost revenue period. Just the tip of the iceberg Jallow..

Thanks

Demba

--
*"Be the change you want to see in the World"*

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい