I am a newly diagnosed celiac and have had life long constipation issues.  Since being diagnosed with celiac, those issues have not disappeared after being off gluten for 3 months.  Currently, I am taking Miralax (3 weeks) and plan to be on it forever.  Now I have very loose stools and have had a bout of diarrhea (which I have never experienced in my life).  So I am not sure this is working well.   Any tips????

*******
*******