Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:49:31 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [G_L] Notable Gambians paid tribute to The Late Hassan Musa
To: [log in to unmask]

http://kibaaro.com/flurry-of-tributes-pour-on-gambias-former-statesman/

As we mark the 7th day since Uncle Hassan passed away, BB Darbo former VP, recalled his close working relationship with the late Hassan Musa, during the 1981 bloody coup. Hassan Musa was the VP then, and also acting President as Jawara was away, whilst BB was the ambassador to Senegal. Saul Saidykhan, Joey Goswell, Mai Fatty, Lawyer Darboe all has something good to say about Hassan Musa. Tomorrow on my program, the full length BB Darboe comments in English will aired on Kibaaro radio. Joey Goswell's inteview was aired on Saturday night. You can hear the tributes on Today news review in brief.
Suntou

--
www.suntoumana.blogspot.com
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい