He was certainly one of the Best First Republican Politicians that I came across. I was privilege to meet him for the last time in 2005 and learnt a lot of his political ideas etc. He gave me an in depth analysis on how  The Gambia, The Improbale Nation survived to become a Sovereign State. May his soul rest in perfect peace

From: Haruna <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, 16 September 2013, 0:34
Subject: Re: [G_L] Orbituary: Hassan Musa Camara

I join my fellow Gambians and share my sorrow and condolences on the passing of one of Gambia's Greats - Hon. Hassan Musa Camara. He was a great friend of my father's and we had been neighbors in Brufut for many years. May DaarManso grant him peaceful repose. May Allah afford us the requisite strength and inspiration to keep Hon. HM Camara's life-passions burning bright. Amen.

Haruna.