From: oko drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 March 2013, 10:49
Subject: Re: [G_L] Nana Grey Johnson Appointed Minister of Information -
I write to congratulate Nana Grey Johnson. I am happy for this appointment. This is a noble recognition.He is not an ordinary man next door. He has is an independent man and for years working on documents and achieves of Gambian treasures. He is like the stone in the ocean floor that rain water doesn't bother.
He has much to offer.
Time will tell.
Oko Drammeh

  beh <[log in to unmask]>