Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 14:04:18 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] A review of A WEEK OF HELL by Papa Faal
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks JDAM for sharing Cicero once again, that luminary of Roman exigencies.

Rome
is not merely a matter of geography. Rome is not defined by rivers, or

mountains,
or even seas. Rome is not a question of blood, or race, or religion;

Rome
is an idea. Rome is the highest embodiment of liberty and law that mankind

has
yet achieved in the ten thousand years since our ancestors came down from

those
mountains and learned how to live as communities under the rule of law”

 Haruna. I will continue to take in of your magnificence in this review.