Hello All,

I'm in need of purchasing a Bluetooth keyboard for the use on a laptop
computer. This laptop does not have an application key that is crucial in my
computer use. I would like the feel of a standard desktop keyboard using
Bluetooth. I have the Logitech MX5000 that has all the bells and whistles
and is not user friendly due to the accidental turning on/off functions such
as sounds or volume.

At this point I am frustrated since I can't turn on the function keys that
are now turned off somehow. LOL. Well I am in the market to purchase another
keyboard and I am reaching out for some advice from you.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]