Sister Jainaba Bah, in promoting the Stockholm Dialogue, emphasise that, women shouldn't be relegated to cooking and serving dinners at events. She said, "women are loving, caring, they are mothers, wife's and sisters." Women she further said "are more loving and sympathetic, which is what the Gambia needs right now". Hence, brothers, the crime of Yahya Jammeh has become a major burden on our testosterone driven guilt.
Jainaba Bah and Bamba spoke in English, Mandinka, Wollof and Fula..She and Bamba are both fluent in all those languages. I caught Bamba trying to backbite me. Sering Mass, My Fula is steady and I comprehend everything said, 90% of the time....
Tune in and get key messages...The meeting is slated for this coming Saturday. www.kibaaro.com radio.
SUntou

--
www.suntoumana.blogspot.com