Not boring.  If it is a gang thing.  Sometimes, most the time the gangs own
the police, they get kickbacks so it might be tough trying to get an
investigation that tells the truth.  If you make it to court you will need
real strong medical evidence.

Father in Heaven we know you favor your own and you know what happened and
how.  We ask that you revile it and break through any cover up or crooked
dealings.  In Jesus name we pray.  Amen

L.I.F.E.  Living Intentually For Excellence

Take the Mental Fitness Challenge at: www.the-team.biz/39891993

For information write me at: [log in to unmask]

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't.  Than live my life as if there isn't a God, and die to find out there
is.

ABC's of Salvation:

Admit you are a sinner.  Rom 3:23

Believe in Christ.  Acts 16:31

Confess your faith.  Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not a God.  Than just die.  For without a God you
can do this.

The national anthem in Hell is:  "I Did It My Way"