Phil,

Mari and I are praying for you both.

Love,

Reeva Parry.

Legend has it that on Tuesday 4/16/2013 11:41 PM, Phil Scovell said:

She has been out of the sling since last Friday.  She couldn't go to physical therapy today due to Big Everett and Little Everett and another friend plowing parking lots and shoveling snow and doing sidewalks and small jobs of that nature with the ATV.  The ATV has a plow and he have running tracks so you can drive it right up into the back of the pickup.  The new snow blade on the pickup he got a year ago for 5 thousand dollars, and hardly got to use until this season, is hydraulic so he can raise and lower it and change the angles of the blade all from within the truck cab.  They were out all night.  If it snows again, they'll have to go out tonight again.  Sandy cooked her first meal since February 27th yesterday and her second today.  She is learning how to use her arm and it is improving but it is a slow process with lots of pain.  She goes back to work Monday.  Today she told me that she feels like her arm wants to pop, like it needs to pop into place, but her brother in law in Iowa who had this done, told her that feeling is very common and gets better as the healing process continues.  She said the other day how strange this period of 8 weeks or so has been.  It was strange to in many different ways.  It was kind of like my spinal surgery; I never dreamed in my life I'd have some type of surgery so serious as that was and Sandy said the same thing about her shoulder replacement.  I've had to do a lot of things over the weeks that I probably shouldn't have done based upon how it effected my back but today my back, lower back, was the best it has been for two months so I'm thankful for that.

Phil.