From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Phil Scovell
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: Knowing the will of God

Rhonda,

That verse also makes it clear that such beneficial blessings of things being worked out for our good only applies to those who are called, born again, in other words.  If you read the chapter, Romans 8, from verse one down to the one you quoted, it is also clear, those who are called, aren't living carnal Christian lives.  All the things you mentioned about you and your husband makes my list giant in comparison.  I mean, I have hundreds of things I can blame God for, and have, to some degree, many times throughout my life.  I miss seeing the stars, though, and plan on doing a lot of star gazing when Jesus comes.  I have a list of things to ask Him, too, but they probably won't have much meaning by the time I quote see unquote, Him.  I will see Him as He truly is, according to First John, so that's a given.

Phil.