God's will is that all would accept the gift of salvation that He offers, but do all accept it? We have free will, and what God wants, what God desires may not happen if we choose to reject him. God loved us first while we were yet sinners, but we are not forced to love him in return; we can accept his love, the forgiveness He offers, or we can continue to live our life as we choose.
Rhonda
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Angel
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 8:22 AM
  Subject: Re: Knowing the will of God

  Logically, how can it be said everything that happens in the world isn't Gods will.  God made the world, he is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient.  Therefore, it follows:  He knows all that will happen, and the effects of what we do now, and in future.  There are those who believe Jesus' death covered all our sins regardless when they occurred, after we become "saved".  This belief is perhaps explained by the omniscience in God's nature.  Therefore, it follows: all that occurs is God's will.  Else, he would actively change circumstances to match his will.  He has done this in the past.  Examples are seen in Noah's flood, the removal of Satan from the heavenly realm,and in the destruction of Sodom.  Now, what we do may not be either the best choice for us, nor what might be the choice made by God himself.  But it can't not be God's will we make those incorrect choices.  Because nothing occurs outside of the will of God.  As we are only created beings as are the demons and angels.