Hello Sharon, I think Brad mentioned just knowing something was right. Sometimes one just feels that a certain option should or shouldn't be followed. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. What is the name of the book you are reading at church?
Blessings!
Rhonda
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">sharon gill
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: Knowing the will of God

Hi everyone.  The book that we have been studying at my church about God's will is interesting because the author talks about how to interpret whether something that happens in your life is God's will or not.  He points out that not everything that happens to you is God's will.  I think when you have a close relationship with the Lord, you do have a sense that you are doing something He wants you to do--for example, if a job opportunity is offered to you and you take the job because it intuitively feels right for you-- and then at other times when something else happens, you conclude  something is not the will of God.  The book we are reading talks about the confusion people have about God's will and how to sort things out that occur in life.

This is a fun discussion.  It's great that we can share our thoughts lovingly.

God bless,
Sharon G.