Sandy is improving and we have to work together as a team to make the bed, feed the dogs, and a lot of other normal every day things one wouldn't give a second thought about.  My back just about didn't make it the first three weeks and the first week was the worst.  Now, Sandy has gained the ability to use her left hand more but she still can't put on, or take off, her sling contraption one handed.  I haven't been hanging around my office and computer as much because we never know when she is going to run up against something she needs help with.  Have you ever, for example, tried pouring pop from a 2 leader bottle one handed into a glass.  Yes, I even pour the pop for her.  She has had a lot of upset stomach issues relating to the pain in her shoulder and the pain pills she takes.  She has cut way back on the pain pills, more than I think she should, and if she is not going to physical therapy, she normally doesn't take any pills until bed time.  She goes tomorrow, Thursday, for PT for a second time this week and the latest PT was very very painful she said.  So she isn't looking forward to tomorrow.  They recommend you take the pain meds before coming to PT so you'll have some relief coming through a little quicker than usual when they go to working on you.  You might remember us in prayer concerning finances.  Thanks to Obama Care, the hospital has cut way back on insurance coverage and it has screwed up our daily responsibilities.  I am reading a book called Obama Care Survival Guide which I recommend all of you read if you want to know how our health care system will be starting January of 2014.  I'm half way through the iBook which I downloaded from iTunes for 9.99 but you can get it in digital format lots of places I'm sure.  We have the best coverage offered, as we always have, but hospital networks are cutting way back on their insurance coverage plans for their employees due to the coming of Obama care.  If you want to, in layman's terms, read about your Obama Care coverage starting in a few months, you need to read this book.  It is not on NLS the last I checked a week ago.  I encourage you not, I repeat, not to wait to read this book until the end of the year.  You will be sorry if you do.  I've learned a lot so far and am looking forward to the reading of the rest of the book.  Don't get mad it me when you read it.  This information comes straight from the 2700 pages of Obama Health Care and the 800 pages they have added since the law was passed.  In short, it will not be free for a single person in the long run.  Why do you think they are hiring 16,000 new IRS agents?  Simple it ain't.

Phil.

The Zenith Tube Website
WWW.RedWhiteAndBlue.ORG