Dear Brad,

Thanks.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson

At 04:15 PM 4/4/2013, you wrote:
Very well said Pat. He disciplines those he loves, and sometimes that discipline is letting us sleep in the bed we’ve made, as they say.

Brad Dunse

You don’t have to give loved ones the same old gift: card, candy, flowers, etc. They’re worth a gift that’s as uniquely individual as they are.

With just a click of a mouse, find out what it meant to others to have a Custom Song Gift written for their loved ones!

From: The Electronic Church [ mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pat Ferguson
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 9:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: If God is in control, Then why am I such a mess?

Dear Phil and Everyone,

I don't think you are a mess. <smile>

Well, I'm nnot sure everyone will like what I'm about to say, and I'll say it in a loving way. <smile>

I know that God is in control, however, He has given Man free will to do as Man pleases.

Therefore, we don't always do what God wants us to do.

I don't believe that everything that happens to us is God's will. Not for a minute.

I think sometimes, we make our own messes.

Not always, however.

This is a short version of my thoughts, because I don't know how to explain what I really mean. <smile>

I'm going to think about this more, and I'll be back with more comments. <smile>

Lovingly in Christ.

Pat Ferguson