Hello all,

I was downloading some podcasts tonight.  I had closed then reopened
ITunes and when I reopened it, I no longer had a Podcast library listed on
the left hand panel.  None of my music playlists were listed either nor
any music I had previously had on ITunes.  I am on ITunes 10 with Windows
7.  I'm not sure if I had ITunes version 10 when I accidentally closed it
earlier.  My music & podcasts are located on an external disk drive.  They
are still there.

How do I get the Podcast library back as a selection on the left hand
panel then how do I connect Itunes with the podcasts & music I still have
on my external drive.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks.

Regards,
Sherry Wells

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]