From: Yero Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 March 2013, 18:26
Subject: Re: [G_L] Liberty Needs Glasses

 Bro Haruna,

Thanks. You have to like 2pac.

on another note, good engaging of Karim from both you and Suntou. I wholly agree with Suntou's well thoughtout points, thus in Pular, we say, 'Koh nyameh dii achaneh koh yareh' meaning when you eat, you leave room for water as well. Despite agreements we may have, LJD is still that respectful elder who is always in sober mood no matter how tense the discussions are. I am pretty sure he have a bigger heart to forgive Karim, and I ask him to do just that.

I am yearning for spring.....and I hope you are, and enjoy!

Best always,
Yero