Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:25:30 -0600
Subject: [>-<] Imam Baba Leigh
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

The man has been held incommunicado for over 3 months now. His family and his friends have not heard a word from him in this time. I have a few questions about this:

1. Why the silence about this man's disappearance? Doesn't it affect your conscience that a man with kids as young as eight can simply be taken away from his family yet Gambians all over the world aren't up in arms about this? Does any society that has a collective conscience allow this to happen?

2. What has Imam Baba Leigh done to deserve such a fate? No charges have been read against him, absolutely nothing.

I believe we reap what we sow as a society. I am of the opinion that we will all be punished by the almighty if we don't take concrete action about what has happened to this man.

Thanks
Yusupha