Oh good Rhonda that sound really good.  Praise the Lord

L.I.F.E.  Living Intentually For Excellence

Take the Mental Fitness Challenge at: www.the-team.biz/39891993

For information write me at: [log in to unmask]

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn’t.  Than live my life as if there isn’t a God, and die to find out there is.

ABC’s of Salvation:

Admit you are a sinner.  Rom 3:23

Believe in Christ.  Acts 16:31

Confess your faith.  Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not a God.  Than just die.  For without a God you can do this.

The national anthem in Hell is:  “I Did It My Way”