Begin forwarded message:

From: "Reginald George" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: February 23, 2013, 6:38:21 AM CST
To: <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, "Adaptive technology information and support." <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [real-eyes] Audioboo

Heard about this free site on the Triple click home podcast from Serotek.   and it makes it really easy to imbed links to audio in Twitter or Facebook or whatever, and broadcast your own stuff to the world.  This is from the about page.

Hello.

We're Audioboo, and we'd like you to
share
your voice with friends, colleagues and the world.

Since 2009, we've believed that voice communicates so much more than other medium. People
listen
to audio from our million-plus users from around the world - as well as picking up the best in
audio news,
views and entertainment from our worldwide channel partners. Schools, universities, activists and enthusiasts use us for
podcasting
and sharing information on just about every topic.  And the ease of sharing thoughts through voice has led to us gaining a large and friendly
visually impaired community.

So, just
record audio
on your
mobile
or upload it on our website: we'll grab your location, you add a title and photo.  And then you can seamlessly share audio on Facebook, Twitter and more.
(And, of course, on Audioboo).

We're bringing back the power of the spoken word for the always connected age.

We want to give everyone a way to say what they want - to the whole world.

Enjoy the service. We do.
http://audioboo.fm