From: Kejau Touray <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 2:18 AM
Subject: Re: [G_L] Dr. Janneh.

Demba and others have a point to some extend that Dr. Janneh came into the cabinet after the media bill and although he dined and wined with the dictator during serious atrocities being committed against our people such as during the brutal assassination of Deyda Hydara and the arson and brutal attack on the Independence, he is said to have played vital roles in fighting the dictatorial rule such as extending the time frame for media houses to register under the harsh media laws and tabling the bill for the repealing of that same media laws which resulted in his sacking. The concern of many here however is his acceptance of the cabinet position in the first place after criticizing those who did before he himself accepted the position. In effect, his integrity is very questionable and the fact that he never tendered any resignation until he was fired leave much to be desired. Folks have a right to be critical. The tendencies to put everyone who ever worked for the government in capacities that are not part of the executive,  under the same criticism is however unfair.
Kejau

--
http://www.vollensolutions.com/
Tel: 66900249