Fatim Badjie Again...

http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/health-minister-fatim-badjie-removed

[Thursday, November 29, 2012
President Yahya Jammeh has made yet another change in the cabinet, news monitored on state media GRTS has revealed.

The latest executive exercise saw Ms Fatim Badjie, who was appointed as minister of Health and Social Welfare in February 2011, being removed from her cabinet post effective Wednesday 28th November 2012.]

Well, at some point, you have to choose between life and death. For those whose hearts don't terrible after humuliation, I can see you continuing to be the house dog yearning for any bone crumbs from the master's table. I meant to ask you many folks getting continually trashed and recycled, when is enough enough?

Yero