Mawdo Demba:

I too would second that. Please resolve your personal issues. This kind of dirty stuff is not healthy for consumption. Besides, what benefit do we get from it?

Best regards,
Yero

Subject: Re: [>-<] I am no imposter
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 23:45:07 +0000

I would respectfully suggest the family issue be kept out of the public arena.. Family issues are just that family issues and they can never be resolved publicly... Every family got issues so please don't do something you will regret tomorrow.. The family will always remain!!

Demba
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile