Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 18:01:03 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] Sidia Jatta In Oslo
To: [log in to unmask]

I did look at my calendar to convince my self that today is the night day of November just a couple of hours for your ultimatum to Jammeh. Men, you got work to do right about now so go deliver your promise or should i say threat. By the way, your masked appology note on your floppy interview is laughable to say the least.