Mawdo Demba,

Like you, I also think Khaleel is entitled to his opinion or feel the way he does as a result of his personal view of things.

Upon reflection though, I think many things came out from this interview.  Here is what Demba Ali Jawo said, "
However, knowing the governance environment operating in the Gambia, she would have never willingly granted such an interview to anyone, most especially to Pa Nderry of all people. Therefore, the very fact that Pa Nderry has used some clever tactics to get her to talk to him, is an indication of shrewdness on his part. If he had given her a false name in order to obtain the interview, then he would have been guilty of deception and unethical behavior, but from what we have heard, the VP never even asked for his name or identity before she started to freely speak to him.

Therefore, it is not quite evident that Pa Nderry breached the journalism code of ethics in obtaining the interview, for the fact that he did not give a false name or identity to VP Njie-Saidy, apart from telling her that he was an APRC supporter, which may or may not be true."

http://www.gainako.com/

I hope Khaleel considers the other side of the spectrum as well. Here is an administration that doesn't even have an information minister. The situation would have been a little different if this administration was transparent. Everyone knows they are not transparent and that is unfortunate.

Best,
Yero

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!