Hi All - I will be meeting friends for lunch at Applebee's  (their choice -  it would not have been mine) and wondered if anyone has recent experience there.  The archives show that they are not very glutenfree-friendly.  Would a salad be fairly safe?  I plan to phone the restaurant ahead of time and also to contact corporate.  I was just wondering if anyone had something more recent.  Thanks in advance.    Christy