Met history writes :
Plus, a 60 foot high wisteria vine on a West 9th Street brownstone fell to
the ground last week in a heap - it must have weighed hundreds of pounds.
I know and remember that wisteria ; the younger I get the more appreciative I am of mother nature
the fifth ave e Presbyterian church  had a tree growing out of its vestry tower that the board members wanted to keep (something about it being prophetic or biblical)
a seed had been dropped by a bird between two massive slates  it ws about 10 years old ;
they even had a tree guy come and look at it ; but the rot and decaous under it was already pretty expensive
 there is a colony of peregrines atop the Met Life (pan am )  feeding on squab in flight 20 stories down and

and had the wisteria on 9th
and ? been taken care of as it must of had years ago
 it would of never had fallen ;
then again if my trousers had a belt ...oh  never mind lets not go there /py

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html