AAM/AWA FAMILY PICNIC - Saturday, July 21, 2012, 1:00 pm - 8 pm at ELVER PARK

AFRICA FEST 2012 - Saturday, August 18, 2012, 10:0 am - 10:00 pm at WARNER PARK

Join the African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year. Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701

Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]: www.AfricanAssociation.org

Friends (see attached):

I just want to make sure that you are all aware of the MNA concert coming up on August 6th at the Overture Center's Capitol Theater.

We are partnering with the Overture Center to bring arguably West Africa's hottest band, Amadou & Mariam, to town. The 9-piece band from Mali will be coming up from Chicago's Lollapalooza and will be ready to rock the air conditioned theater and fill the dance floor.

Let me know if you need tickets.

I will have a good supply at my house.

We also have a promo code: Labendela  that can be used at the Overture box office for a $4 discount per ticket.

Here's more info:
http://overturecenter.com/production/amadou-mariam

Hope to see you there,

Bob Queen