AAM/AWA FAMILY PICNIC - Saturday, July 21, 2012, 1:00 pm - 8 pm at ELVER PARK

AFRICA FEST 2012 - Saturday, August 18, 2012, 10:0 am - 10:00 pm at WARNER PARK

Join the African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year. Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701

Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]: www.AfricanAssociation.org

Good Afternoon Everyone,

     In our July 12th issue, at news stands now, we feature Generation
SPOKEN and Monica Davidson at the Saturday Night Spoken Word Poetry Slams.
Dane County is funding Journey Mental Health Center and a consortium of
agencies to implement the Resource Bridge to help people receive vital
mental health services. Anne Thundercloud is starting a public relations
firm. County Executive Joe Parisi talks about his second chance at Omega
School's graduation. M K Asante talks it REAL to PEOPLE high school
students. And the fitness is easy in our middle spread at the AKA Walk It
Out. These are just some of the stories in Your Capital City Hues.

Take Care!

Jonathan Gramling

Publisher & Editor

The Capital City Hues

"The News for ALL of Madison"

P.S. Our classified ads are posted immediately on our website at
www.capitalcityhues.com.