So you think you had a goal. You are sick. It is you who dared not excercise your right in the Gambia. Me i did it right there.

________________________________
From: Bamba sering Manka Mass <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [G_L] The UDP Matter

Brother Haruna,
Mr Nyang is just intolerant about any body going out on his masters thats why he still cannot let go Demba so anytime Demba says something, he will jump as if he was still refering to his oga. Grow up Gambia is bigger than any tom dick or harry and as public servants, Gambians have right to come after Ousainou, Halifa, Hamat, OJ, Mai, Hendry just like they go after Yahya.
That is what we call democracy and if anyone has any problems about that, LEAVE POLITICS PERIOD (these includes even members of my own party UDP) So Mr Nyang leave Demba alone. He was excercising his democratic rights outside the Gambia a right you and I dare not even think about back home! GOAL !!!  ha ha ha: Bamba Sering1 Momodou Nyang0

king