Hello Wise Ones,
I just got an iPad and want to sync the apps I currently have just on my iPhone (e.g., Around Me, Cendero GPS, etc.)

I have checked Help, documentationand FAQs and can't find out how to do this. Essentially, I can display on my computer screen th 12 apps on my iPhone I would also like to use on my iPad. But that's where it stops; can't figure out how to move ahead to the next step.....but I bet one of you tekkies knows the answer, so please share.
Thanks!
Annemarie in NJ

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]