WELCOME TO SENEGAL & GAMBIA INDEPENDENCE CELEBRATIONS!!!
*******Presented to you by: SeneGambia Assoc of Madison*******

WHEN: APRIL 7TH
WHERE: GOODMAN COMMUNITY CENTER
149 Waubesa Street, Madison, WI 53704
TIME: 8PM TO MIDNIGHT
DINNER: 9PM PROMPT

Raffle— Donate $10.00 and you have a close to 50% chance of winning the
latest fashion shoes (men & women), watches & many more…

I must thank you all for attending AAM's Membership Appreciation Night held this past Saturday, March 31, 2012.

It was wonderful to come together once again to show our pride in membership, pride in our past achievements and appreciate one another.

The gathering provided an opportunity to socialize with guests and new members.  We met with our new Board of Directors and learned of their associated programs.  In addition, we warmly appreciated 2011 Special Events Committee led By Ann Marie Dawson for organizing the spectacular AAM's End of Year Party.  We also presented the "Distinguished Service Award" of recognition to Mr. Aggo Akyea for the remarkable stewardship he personified during his tenure as AAM President.

Those who were in attendance will bear me witness that the night was a lot of fun; great music, great camaraderie and scrumptuous food of African delight .  We hope those who were not chanced to attend will grace our next outing.

My sincere appreciation also goes to AAM's Membership & Outreach Committee led by Valencia Bennett-Parchment, the Special Events Committee led by Kally Kahite, AAM Board of Directors and all others instrumental in one fashion or the other in assuring the success of the night.

Cheers to you all and God Bless.

Ray Ade Kumapayi
AAM President

African Assoc of Madison, Inc