Attempt against the life of Dr. Oumar MARIKO, secretary general of the Party SADI (the recital of facts)
Following our article entitled "Violation of freedom of expression under way in Mali #", we have included Dr. Oumar MARIKO the phone for more details on what he experienced on the night of February 17 to 18 in 2012. The incident occurred at 8:30 p.m. ET # Bamako between 9:15 p.m. and was followed by Radio Kayira to the Hippodrome, where he found refuge in the compound of one of its employees. In his career, Dr. Oumar Mariko was contacted by telephone the local representative of RFI, Serge Daniel, and the Radio Kayira to explain what he was about to be a victim.
In the minutes after his call to RFI, he was recalled by RFI Paris.
Those who followed him were aboard a vehicle:

     Type 4X4 Double Cab
     Toyota
     white

There was to Dr. Oumar Mariko five (5) persons on board said vehicle and his car, Dr. # OumarMariko could see the end of two (2) guns, Kalashnikov # likely type.
Dr. Mariko went later in the 12th district police to report the facts. Several hours after his visit to the police station in the 12th arrondissement, it was recalled and joined by a police lieutenant who is in charge of the case.
Once again the editors of Mali Buzz recalls that it is possible to arrest a person, but he can not stop an idea.
Democracy emerging from the confrontation of ideas, please let our politicians freely.