Thanks for that info.  Didn't know that.

Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Brad Dunsé
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: Blood Sugar

Congrats on the sweet juice numbers. FYI, if you are doing arobic-cardio exercise  you are better off doing everyday as oppose to taking time off. It is a misnomer you can do an hour every other day and make up for lost time, or do it instead of 20 minutes 7days a week and burn more. The latter will burn way more. And, if you can do it before breakfast? You just increased your chances of peeling off some pounds :).

Brad

On 2/4/2012  05:47 PM Vicki said...
Hey Phil,

That's great about your blood sugar.  May that 7-day thing is a good idea.  I can't seem to take two days off either.  Hahahaha!  So then, you're not the only lonely non taker offer.  How do you know how far you've ridden?
Ah, I picked some up at Christmas.  And then our 25 anniversary is coming  That day, it's for celebrating, not fixating on weight loss.  (smile)