No worries Julie. Years ago, I'd gotten spam from my own address haha. I think it was a hotmail address come to think of it. I have a lot less issues having my own domain. Glad you got it worked out, that stuff can be frustrating. As much work as these guys put into spamming you'd think they'd come up with email text that was not like: "Hello. I make lost transaction and need to do dealership with you." Oh well, that is to our good fortune they aren't more convincing in most messages, which is why they probably kept them short in your case.

And as long as I'm here on this topic, even in email that really looks like it is from your Paypal account or the like, it is good practice to just copy the text of the web address, once you know it is legit, because it is very easy to mark them so they look like something they're not. For instance Go to this one: http://www.safeplacefelloowship.com

Gotcha did I? That is why it is best to copy the text and not click the link. Especially those that don't just say Click Here To Check Your Account.

Admittedly I've done the above when it was little choice to conveniently do otherwise, but even if it's from your credit card company or the like, you're better off to just delete that mail and go to your favorites/bookmarks or where you keep their web site and then check your account that way.

Brad

On 1/30/2012  09:24 PM Julie Melton said...
Hey Brad.

You're not a bone-head. I didn't send these and wouldn't spam you guys. I found my e-mail address blocked today because MSN had to reset the whole account. Someone was using my address GRRRRRRR! Should be fixed now.

Sorry 'bout that.