Well, I have it working now and update that's as well as other programs on my phone. It's just that there are problems with the previous versions for quite a while. As a sidenote, I have managed to use dragon in noisy environments tennis works pretty well. However, in the last few months and never really matter what kind of environment I wasn't it was always troublesome.

Sent from my iPhone