over to the left side like that.

From: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angela Griffith
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 5:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VICUG-L] Microsoft 2007 Issue

Try the following:

ALT+W, then E

This will change your view to draft instead of the print view, which is the
default view.

To change this permanently, do the following:

Press ALT+F, I  for the Word Options multiple page dialog box.

Press CONTROL+TAB to move to the Advanced page.

Press SHIFT+TAB to move to the Allow Opening a document in the Draft View
check box.

Press the spacebar to check the check box.

Tab to the OK button and press ENTER.

Press ALT+F4 to exit Word.

If the user is asked if he/she would like to save the changes made to
Document 1 (or any document), TAB to the No button and press the ENTER key.

If the user is asked if he/she would like to save the changes made to the
Normal Template, TAB to the Yes button and press  the ENTER key

I hope this is helpful,

Angela Griffith MCSA