Pat,

Good comments here.  I sure identify  with you on reaching family.  Oh, if they only knew how real Jesus is, and how much he would make a difference in their lives.

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Pat Ferguson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 1:38 PM
Subject: Comments about Spiritual Growth in 2012

Hi Everyone,

Here are my thoughts on what you are asking us, Vicki.

I don't do the New Years Resolution, either. I use to years ago, but I found it a waste of time.

I'm trying to spend more time in Prayer, and Trusting God more. I try to ask Jesus to help me with different things when I can't seem to accomplish something. I even do this when I'm trying to find something. It works, too.

Right now, I'm praying that Vernon will find his new timing light, so he can work on the Motor Home affectively.

I haven't started the Bible In A Year yet, but I need to get that started soon, after all, it's already the 5th of January.

I'm finding that I need to pray for others, especially those who are not saved.

My little brother Joe called me this morning, and I don't think he had one positive thing to say.

I wish I could reach my family, meaning I wish I could just
 pour out my heart to them about Jesus, and how Jesus really loves them, and that they would be so much happier if they had Christ in their lives.

I'm trying to walk closer with God.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson

Vicki wrote:
What do you do, if anything at the beginning of the year to assist with your spiritual growth for the coming year?  Do you make spiritual goals or plans?  If so, can you share some of them with us.  My thought here is not for things like New Year's resolutions, but things that have more to do with our continuing Christian walk or life.