I've always done something to set a goal or resolution of sorts and normally followed through.  Now, for several years, I have set no such goals nor does it bother me.  If I had to boil it down this year, I would say, I want to believe God more.  I've learned some about the subject of believing God in recent years but there seem to be some big pot holes in the road I've been traveling so I'm praying more about believing God on His terms for this new year.

Phil.

Prayer Is Exchanging Your Thoughts For God's
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com