Actually this had the more acurate lyrics in fact.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Brad Dunsé
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: Looking for Song

I just YouTubed it through the accessible version :). There were other links as well so maybe one of the others were the ones with more accurate lyrics.

Brad

On 1/8/2012  07:49 PM Vicki said...
Brad,

This is it.  I actually found it but the words were a little off for the sake of not violating copywright.  Love this song.  It's powerful.  Thanks for getting it.  I looked on different site from time to time but couldn't fully locate it.