I don't really do the whole big resolution thing, or set new goals per se. The letters r and e in front of the word solution, as if to find the solution yet one more time,   gave me clue years ago I'm just better off to monitor where I'm at during the year periodically and letting the Holy Spirit kick me in the back pockets if I'm getting too busy in life to study  like I ought.

Brad

On 1/2/2012  08:48 PM Vicki said...
I thought the first topic of the year would be not a Bible study topic exactly, but one, nevertheless that should get us going.  We won't stay a whole month on this one.  Let's try to wrap it up by approximately the end of Friday, January 13th

What do you do, if anything at the beginning of the year to assist with your spiritual growth for the coming year?  Do you make spiritual goals or plans?  If so, can you share some of them with us.  My thought here is not for things like New Year's resolutions, but things that have more to do with our continuing Christian walk or life.

Vicki
"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, thank him for all he has done.
Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.  His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."
(Phil. 4:6-7, NIV)

Brad Dunsé

"A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog." --Jack London

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse