Good Morning Everyone,

     In our January 26, 2012 issue, The Capital City Hues talks about cooking with three generations of cooks who will compete in the Alpha Kappa Alpha’s Men Who Cook. Madison became a Sister City with Tepatitlán de Morelos, Jalisco, Mexico. Nichelle Nichols is running for the Madison school board. Professor Sherrilyn Ifill spoke truth to power at the Wisconsin King Holiday Celebration. Delta Sigma Theta Sorority is holding its Heart & Soul Scholarship Fundraiser. Plus we recap the King Holiday events through our photojournalist essay. These are just a few of the stories we are working on.

Take Care!

Jonathan Gramling

Publisher & Editor

The Capital City Hues