LJD
An interesting predictions. However, what is no surprise is that, this
whole Convention drama was by design. The purpose is to serve as a rallying
cry for Halifa come 2016.
The plot is to get Ousainou Darboe out of the way becus should Jammeh win
this election, Darboe's age will disqualify him.
Hamat Bah is already bribed now with the farcical leadership.
Halifa will henceforth start his propaganda as someone who sacrificed and
declined to put himself forward for leadership in 2011. Hamat and Gomez
will obviously give chance to him.

He will cultivate that notion and allow his core supporters to drum up that
message. Then the idea will be floated that, since Ousainou is out of the
way, Halifa is the only well known candidate to liberate the Gambia. hence
his plan is for 2016.
As we can see, Halifa is not shy to call himself Mandela and Tutu, he will
reinvent himself and start repeating the so-call sacrifice he did with
Hamat and Gomez.
But a shock awaits him. Folks have now read through him amd many up coming
Gambians are not in need of his lectures.
We want change now.
Suntou

--
www.suntoumana.blogspot.com