I've seen angels in picture form in my mind but Sandy has felt their presence before and my mother awakened one night to a house full of angels.  They walked around in all the rooms of the house, some floating in air, and mom, to get a better look, walked right through one as he drifted in the air.  She said they were as real as anything she ever saw before.  Your experience, Pat, must be very comforting.

Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Pat Ferguson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: 200 Feet To Jesus

Hi Phil, and Everyone,

I love that.

Do you ever see Angels? Does The Holy Spirit show you angels?

One time in a really cool event, on April 13th 2011, I was standing in the SwiftTell Center in Brookings, and we weresinging, after listening to Don Piper and Bill Weise doing their presentations on Heaven and Hell. The presence of Jesus appeared to me, and He touched me and put his arm around my shoulder, and tears filled my eyes. He told me everything was going to be all right.

It was like he put his arms around me. It was the neatest thing.

I had the same thing happen not too long ago, and I have to remember the event, and then I'll tell you all about it.

Jesus touches us. His Presents is so real.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson