Definately I have now realisd you really insane.If you think we are still in the Gambia where with your Leutinant star bloffing then you indeed need to go see your GP. I am not one of those who take such treats anywhere. I AM INDEED WAITING Sir Leutinant.

king
 Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 18:48:02 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: They Buy Water in Farafenni; One Reason Why You Should Vote Darboe
To: [log in to unmask]

You will indeed be taking to court especially if you refuse to retract your silly lies of allegations and apologize. You must have been told by your informants that I spent 99% of my service life disciplining others. So, it is not lacking moral to tell a rude, ill-disciplined grown up like you that you are a very stupid and dangerous liar. If you want to go to jail go to Gambia and say the things you say here.

Imu Kebba Kulubaly.