Thankx Laye,However on the issue of Camel milk, please I would prefer cow "BIRADAM" Thats what I enjoy most and besides I do not live in the desert or camel regions and do not know know camel much so am not sure if I can enjoy its milk.As for brother Haruna, I have already received his blessings and am contented with that. No disrespect to you though. As I said a senior student has loads of advantage over in terms of age, experiance and host of other things.x

king