Gambian need enlightened people to guide it not dictator Jammeh's agents in disguise.x Everybody accepted on this forum are because we can all diagree to agree but not on tribal basis but on collective Gambianess rfegardless of tribe. Gambia comes first before tribe. Tribes are just there to say who comes from where but Gambia is the Bigger picture and the one holding the throat of all of us is the Kanilai monster that is right.x
king