Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 20:58:07 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Freedomnewspaper radio Allahu Akbarr
To: [log in to unmask]

Jahateh, I am listening to Pa Nderry and I am wondering which part you as a concerned Gambian you took issue with? What Pa is articulating is the general feeling of most concerned Gambians. He also did not just speak about Ousainou alone, but OJ, Hamat, Henry, and Halifa. Why is it that UDP supporters can never entertain anything critical being said about the UDP? With the mediocrity that these political party leaders demonstrate, why would you have an issue with Pa Nderry calling the Big Elephant sitting in the room? You are really displacing your aggression on Pa Nderry when you should take issue with how these leaders are sleeping at the switch. One thing is certain, Gambians have a right to register their criticism at how these political leaders are busy stroking their egos at a time the population is not in the mood for their antics. Pa is in good company in pointing to our problems as Gambians as we try to dislodge a tyrant. These bunch are failing us and we are going to let them know.

Joe