Happy Eid-ul Fitr in Advance

These Serers has always seen the moon on the 29th day, so I won't be surprised that they already  got the news with them.

Pa Nderry is about to break the news. (Laugh out Loud).

Any news of it, please share.

I wish you all happy eid-ul fitr with your families and friends in advance.

Kind Regards,
Yero

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!